The Airline Pilot Club (APC) and Air Astana are today announcing the launch of a partnership that will provide aspiring pilots a new pathway to an airline pilot career in Kazakhstan's largest carrier.
Commenting on the announcement, Air Astana said "Air Astana is a high-quality international carrier with a strong brand and an excellent safety record. Air Astana understands that a well-trained pilot is the best mitigation of risk in commercial air transport. We train our new-entry pilots in carefully chose ATOs, two of which are APC Partner ATOs. We encourage our next generation of pilots to use APC to choose the right career, prepare well for pilot training, understand the pilot competencies and the nature of the airline pilot career.
We understand that a pre-screened, well-prepared student, trained in our quality assured ATOs will provide the pilot talent that will maintain our excellent safety record and grow our network safely and efficiently. Air Astana has studied APC's free "Attract, Screen, Prepare, Train" model and endorses APC as the recommended way for future Air Astana airline pilots to prepare for their career with us"
On behalf of APC, APC Founder and CEO Andy O'Shea said "APC is a community of aspiring pilots, student pilots, ATOs and Airlines. Our objective is to provide the next generation of pilots, from every background, with the best possible start to their career. We will provide free services to members who register with us. These are:
- Free psychometric assessments to understand if the airline pilot career is the right one for you.
- Free reports to tell you your strengths and areas that can be improved.
- Free e-learning to improve in those areas, understand the career and the all-important Pilot Competencies.
- Free recommendation to our community of APC Quality Assured ATOs that will provide the best training and the best opportunity of getting a job once qualified.
- Free webinars where experts share their knowledge, experience, and insights into that airline pilot career.
APC is well aware of the high standards that Air Astana sets in it pilot training and airline operations. Our model is perfectly aligned with Air Astana's existing pilot selection and training processes. We will deliver pre-screened and well-prepared students to Air Astana's training department. We are proud to be a quality partner of Air Astana."
Register for free with APC today! Select one of the three options that best suits what stage you are at in your pilot training or career